*Limited Registration & Health Guarantee $1500.00
*Full Registration & Health Guarantee
(Maggie's 1st litter ~ $1300.00 Limited Reg)
Any questions please contact us at anytime.
Julie - 989-506-6725
Deposit - $300 (Remainder will be due in full on pick up or before puppy is shipped)
We accept the following for our deposits:
*Personal or Business Checks
*PayPal (3% will be added to paypal payments)
* If litter is unborn the color and sex you request will be noted. The first deposit will be given 1st pick the 2nd deposit will be given 2nd pick of the color and sex that was requested. (D & J Labradors reserves the right to 1st pick of any litter)
*Deposits are non-refundable unless litter does not produce requested sex and/or color.
* Those who place deposits before or just after the puppies are born will be able to come pick out their puppy at 5 weeks or are sent pictures via email to decide.
* Puppies are ready to go to their new homes between 7-8 weeks of age. We do not allow them to go any sooner then 7 weeks.
* Full purchase price is due at time of puppy pick up. We accept only cash the day of puppy pick up, so please plan accordingly. We will accept full payment by Paypal or Bank check at least 4 days before pick up.
*All Puppies come Full AKC Registration Available,
1 Year Health Guarantee, Current Vaccination & Full Exam (Given by vet), 3 Generation Certified Pedigree, Dew Claws Removed (by Vet), On a De-Wormed schedule, NuVet Vitamins Starter Kit, NuVet Vitamin Samples, Puppy Starter Kit & Records, Diamond Natural Large Breed Starter Kit
*Our Puppies are on Diamond Natural Large Breed Puppy. Samples will be given when going home (about 3 days worth). You may switch your puppy to a different healthy puppy food but you will want to wean gradually.
We ship our puppies using Continental or Delta Airlines out of Grand Rapids (GRR). Flying your puppy will cost $500 - $600 anywhere in the continental US. The shipping cost includes the following:
*Airline Approved Travel Crate
*Health Certificate issues by Vet
We also are willing to drive to meet you and deliver your puppy directly to you. This is about the same cost as flying, (depending on the fuel costs) but we try to make this an option for those who live within a few states away from us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about shipping a puppy.
Here at D & J Labradors we make health our number one quest for our dogs and puppies. Giving them healthy food and vitamins as they grow is very important. We also believe having a 1 year written Health Guarantee gives you our promise of only raising Quality and Healthy Labradors.
Here is a quick look at our Health Guarantee:
1. The breeder guarantees that this puppy is a purebred Labrador Retriever, registerable with the AKC.
2. The seller also guarantees that your puppy is current on necessary vaccinations and declared in
good heath prior to being released to the Buyer At the time of sale, this puppy is considered
to be of “Pet Quality”.
3. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to have the puppy vet checked within 72 hours of Buyer receiving
4. The Breeder guarantees the puppy for 1 year from the date of birth against any genetic defects that would be life threatening to the dog. The diagnosis must take place within the first 1 year for this claim to be valid.
5. The puppy is guaranteed against genetic hip dysplasia for a period of 1 year from the date of birth. DJ Labs does NOT guarantee your dog’s hips against any form of dysplasia which is attributed to non-genetic causes, such as injures, obesity, malnutrition, neglect, ect.
6. We have started your puppy on Nuvet Vitamins. We recommend your puppy staying on the Vitamins until they are at least 2 years of age. These Vitamins will give your puppy what it needs as he / she grows into an adult.
(If Nuvet Vitamins are given to your puppy for at least 1 year we will extend this guarantee for another 8 months
(Age of dog: 1 year and 6 months)
7.This guarantee is non-transferable, and this valid only to the original purchaser
stated in this contract.
8.This guarantee is for a replacement puppy only, and holds no cash value.
1.The Buyer agrees that the dog will live with the Buyer and his/her family. The Buyer also
agrees that he/she is not an agent for another person or business on this purchase.
2.It is the Buyer’s responsibility to have a licensed veterinarian check the health of the puppy within 2 business days after receiving the pup. The Buyer also agrees to care for the dog as would a humane and conscious Dog owner. It is also the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the Dog is kept current on all regular vet check ups and vaccinations.
3.The Breeder makes not other guarantees, verbal or implied, unless specifically stated in the written agreement. The Breeder and the Buyer must each have a copy of this agreement, signed by both parties.
For complete Health Guarantee please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org